12.15.2007

Recap '07, Part I.

Due to a failure of will to study:

1) Where did you begin 2007?
Nathan Phillips Square!
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Single.
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Unfortunately. As in, now. When I'd much rather be home.
4) How did you earn your money?
FITS!
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Not that I can remember!
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Aberdeen LOL.
7) Where did you go on holiday?
Nowhere.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
An accumulation of many things I did not need, yet felt the urge to get.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Family friends.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Knew OF somebody.
11) Did you move anywhere?
Kingston!
12) What concerts/shows did you go to?
The Hedley/George Nozuka/Keshia Chante one on New Years.
13) Are you registered to vote?
No.
14) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Definitely don't watch that show.
15) Where do you live now?
The K-Town. Or more specifically, Leggett Hall.
16) Describe your birthday.
It was a school day, like every other one of my birthdays.
17) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Do my own laundry/cook/take care of myself!
18) What has been your favorite moment?
Favorite moment? There have been many. Acceptance into University, MVP for volleyball, Sept. 15, losing things, gaining things ... =)
19) What's something you learned about yourself?
I have learned that I need to push myself more and that I am capable of more than I thought. And I've realized more about who I am, what I want and where I want to go. But most importantly, I've learned how I need to change to be a better person.
19) Any new additions to your family?
Nope.
20) What was your best month?
September.
21) What music will you remember 2007 by?
If You're Not The One- Daniel Bedingfield ; A Walk Through Hell- Say Anything ; Bed- J. Holiday ; Shake Tramp- Mariana's Trench ; I Don't Feel Like Dancing- Scissor Sisters
22) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
No one in particular.
23) Made new friends?
Many!
24) Best NEW friend?
Definitely the boyfriend!
25) Favorite Night out?
Random parties during Frosh Week, the night we drove to the middle of nowhere, got out of the car and looked at the stars in each other's arms ... <3.
26) Something you look forward to before 2008?
NOT HAVING MIDTERMS! And 4 months of summer. And 1 year with the boyfriend!
27) Where will you start 2008?
Anywhere I want!