2.23.2008

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

It's times like these that make me remember how much fun life can be.



"Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's Heaven on Earth, work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it's just human nature to need and to want. To feel lonely when no one is around and to crave for attention is just part of life, is it not? Is this what all this is really about? Do I just want to be noticed, or is it something more? Are you just another one in my life who is testing the waters, or are there ulterior motives behind the actions? Or maybe it happened as a spur of the moment, no strings attached kind of thing. But a girl can't help but wonder. It feels like the last time, when I was so caught up that it got the better of me. Am I feeling this way because I am trying to justify my actions? Is there even a possibility of something greater, or am I just hanging onto a moment that meant nothing? People talk and I listen. Words that make me wonder if everything was just because things were a little out of control, people were a little out of their state of mind. So what will it be? I really should leave it all behind as I leave tomorrow, but I just can't seem to shake it. What has gotten hold of me? I need some clarity, and I need it now.