6.03.2007

Black, black heart.

Pounding pounding pouding pounding pounding. Non-stop, when will it cease to exist? It won't, why won't it? Too many questions surrounding these half-embraced trains of thoughts. Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me. What is there in this black, black heart, to discover, to find, to reveal? Would you offer more if I said I'd try? Why must it be that I make it easier to satisfy? I'm on fire and rotting to the core, but what do you see, you see nothing. I'm eating all your kings and queens, all your sex and your diamonds.

Something ugly this way comes, through my fingers sliding inside all these blessings, all these burns. I'm godless underneath your cover, search for pleasure and search for pain in this world. Now I am undying, I unfurl my flag, my nation helpless. As I begin to lose my grip on these realities you're sending, I taste your mind and taste your sex, I'm underneath your covers. Covers lie and we will bend and borrow with the coming sign. The tide will take, the sea will rise and time will rape, and I will die.