8.07.2007

Absolute.

In the arms of an angel, fly away from here. From this dark cold hotel room and the endlessness that you fear, you are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie. You’re in the arms of an angel, may you find some comfort here.

I want to hug you and feel your embrace, those arms around me, tight. I want to cover you in kisses and hold you so tight that you can't escape, that you can't get away. I want everything, I want to be with you. I want to talk to you, I want to laugh with you, I want to look into your eyes and stare into them forever. I want you, all of you, in all your entirety.

Broken this fragile thing, now. And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces, and I've thrown my words all around. But I can't, I can't give you a reason, I feel so broken up and I give up. I just want to tell you so you know. Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you. You are my only one, I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you. You are my only, my only one. Made my mistakes, let you down and I can't, I can't hold on for too long. Ran my whole life in the ground and I can't, I can't get up when you're gone. And something's breaking up, I feel like giving up, I won't walk out until you know. Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you, you are my only one. I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you do, you are my only, my only one. Here I go, so dishonestly. Leave a note for you, my only one, and I know you can see right through me. So let me go and you will find someone. Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you, you are my only one. I let go, but there's just no one, no one like you. You are my only, my only one.