5.14.2007

Battle cry.

I am a tyrant, a tyrant who will soon extirpate the vestiges of hope for the future. For what I see in my mind's eye, I cannot comprehend, and what I cannot comprehend shall not be. I bid it farewell, I bid you farewell, I say goodbye to everything I lost so long ago. What a pity, a tragedy in itself, for me to see it gone, see it disappear. But what the tyrant does cannot be stopped, not by you, not by anyone. What needs to be done shall be done and there will be no sorrow, no regrets, nothing. The end is near, can you see it coming? Can you feel it rushing through your veins, can you feel it in the beating of your heart? Stand your ground and be ready, for it is the best you can do.

Strong willed, strong minded. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy - in fact, they are almost incompatible; one emotion hardly leaves room for the other." -Jubal Harshaw Robert Heinlein in "Stranger In A Strange Land"

Ps. If you have it, you don't need to have anything else. If you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.