5.22.2007

Share it with the world.

Never would I have thought it would come down to this. I guess it's wrong for me to say never, as the saying goes something along the lines of never say never. It is an oxymoron in itself, but that's beyond the point. What I'm trying to say is that my mind has taken me to places I would have never expected, beyond my wildest imagination. I'm scared, I'm terrified beyond belief. My nerves have finally gotten the better of me; how did I let this happen? I thought I knew better, I thought I was on the right track. I tend to think a lot of things, but hardly anything I think is right nowadays. Racing minds are not healthy for the body. Stop thinking, stop the thoughts, I just want to hear silence. No more stress, I want to be free. Take me away, I'm tired of sitting in the dark with only anticipation by my side. Stop the world from spinning, maybe then this pounding in my head will cease.

Ps. I don't want this, I don't want you, I don't want to feel anything but numbness. No more, no more.
Pps. Who knows, who knows but you and me and everyone and no one.